why choose us
- Our custom training programmes improve alignment of talent with strategy. Through performance coaching @ work we assist businesses to transform culture in line with corporate strategy.
- We help to clarify vision, business strategy and values and achieve talent engagement through leadership education and one-on-one coaching.
- Our team offers a unique blend of business, executive training, coaching, strategy and organizational wellness experience with international exposure.
- We are members of COMENSA, International Coaching Federation and Roodepoort Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Our training courses are accredited by Monash South Africa Limited.
- Themba Thandeka Leadership Institute is a level 4 (EME) BBBEE rated service provider.
Personal and organizational effectiveness is proportionate to the strength of leadership.
– John C. Maxwell
“Humanity rarely find new ways to fail, because the old ways are serving us well.” Learn through reflection.
– John C. Maxwell
“Coaching assists leaders with honest reflection, to optimally learn from setbacks and failures.”
I admire the speakers at the International Leadership Summit, founded by leader Bill Hybels in 2000. Each year speakers from all over the world share on pressing, challenging topics. One particular talk in 2010 was by Ugandan economist, Andrew Rugarsira, who founded...
Don’t you just love the expression: “Curiosity killed the cat”? It is a phrase that I have heard so many times, especially as a child, trying to learn about things and maybe even trying to understand life a little better. As children we were told that curiosity killed...
If we are honest with ourselves, it is clear that change is here to stay. As a Business Professional you have to realise that your ability to cope and adapt with change will be one of your core keys to success. I love the words of Eric Hofner: “In times of change the learners shall inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.” Hofner reminds us that change waits for no one and that the Business Professional will have to equip themselves with tools to manage an environment where change will only accelerate.
The biggest challenge for us as emerging Business Professional is that we live in a very fast paced world. Things are constantly changing and the ability to adapt has become essential for survival in our world of speed. One of the ways we can stay on track in our...
Human beings have always believed that cognitive intelligence (IQ) is the key to success. In the 1940’s David Weshler realised after extensive research that there are certain non-intellectual abilities, that actually cause individuals to succeed. How did he realise this? He studied people with a fairly average cognitive intelligence that performed much better than those with a fairly high cognitive intelligence, and during the late 1980’s psychologists started talking about these abilities as emotional competence. Psychologists Salovey and Mayer did an extensive study on social intelligence and emotional competence and in 1990 coined the term “Emotional Intelligence”
Eagle Canyon Golf Estate, Honeydew Manor Johannesburg, 2170
086 639 5627
P.O. Box 6393, Weltervredenpark, 1715