why choose us
- Our custom training programmes improve alignment of talent with strategy. Through performance coaching @ work we assist businesses to transform culture in line with corporate strategy.
- We help to clarify vision, business strategy and values and achieve talent engagement through leadership education and one-on-one coaching.
- Our team offers a unique blend of business, executive training, coaching, strategy and organizational wellness experience with international exposure.
- We are members of COMENSA, International Coaching Federation and Roodepoort Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Our training courses are accredited by Monash South Africa Limited.
- Themba Thandeka Leadership Institute is a level 4 (EME) BBBEE rated service provider.
Personal and organizational effectiveness is proportionate to the strength of leadership.
– John C. Maxwell
“Humanity rarely find new ways to fail, because the old ways are serving us well.” Learn through reflection.
– John C. Maxwell
“Coaching assists leaders with honest reflection, to optimally learn from setbacks and failures.”
Movies about the military and war give us the idea that the decision makers in times of combat are never on the battleground. They sit somewhere in an office far away from the action and bark out the orders. These orders are then to be executed by those poor soldiers...
It is so exciting to meet emerging Business Professionals who are so keen to grow as leaders and make an impact in their companies and in their communities. But they struggle to see how that will happen without a position of leadership. “It is always the executive and...
Emotional Intelligence is the hidden advantage for many professionals who face the daily barrage of stress and pressure, yet still perseveres to overcome massive challenges that lift them and their teams to new levels of productivity. This is crucial for leaders as the Institute for the Future found in their most recent 30-year scenario that the number one skill for leaders in future, will be the skill/ability to stay healthy, as our way of life and our way of work takes its toll.
We are proud to receive this award from Standard Bank GPS for Organizational Development. It is an honour to work with them and to develop the talent of Standard Bank. We are truly humbled by the recognition.
Start leading yourself independently and authentically NOW. Do not wait for someone in a leadership or mentoring role to take action in developing your skills, strengths and abilities. Take responsibility and be an inspiring, optimistic, enthusiastic young professional that leads yourself out of negativity and pessimism. Great leaders know that leadership success starts with personal leadership that should be seen a process and not a destination – you develop as a leader continuously throughout your life. It takes hard work, commitment, self-discipline, practice and a willingness to grow.
Eagle Canyon Golf Estate, Honeydew Manor Johannesburg, 2170
086 639 5627
P.O. Box 6393, Weltervredenpark, 1715