We firmly believe servant leadership make people succeed both professionally and personally. Leadership is all about creating vision and strategic direction, while the servant aspect is focused on removing operational obstacles. Servant leadership creates an organizational culture that is healthy. It’s built on trust, values relationships and allows people to thrive. It is soft on people and hard on results, often delivering beyond expectations.
Our vision is to align talent with strategy through delivering learning programs across Africa, focused on servant leadership as the way to create and maintain healthy organizational culture.
why choose us
We believe that corporate training’s impact is maximized only when it is delivered within the context and understanding of a business’ strategy.
- Our custom training programmes improve alignment of talent with strategy. Through performance coaching @ work we assist businesses to transform culture in line with corporate strategy.
- We help to clarify vision, business strategy and values and achieve talent engagement through leadership education and one-on-one coaching.
- Our team offers a unique blend of business, executive training, coaching, strategy and organizational wellness experience with international exposure.
- We are members of COMENSA, International Coaching Federation and Roodepoort Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Our training courses are accredited by Monash South Africa Limited.
- Themba Thandeka Leadership Institute is a level 4 (EME) BBBEE rated service provider.
Leadership is critical to all industries and businesses irrespective of size or location. We serve business leaders and leadership teams across a multitude of industries. Key clients include Standard Bank, MPC Recruitment, Aurecon, SEW Eurodrive, Shangoni Management Services, ID Logistics, Andile Solutions and KHS.
Personal and organizational effectiveness is proportionate to the strength of leadership.
– John C. Maxwell
“Humanity rarely find new ways to fail, because the old ways are serving us well.” Learn through reflection.
– John C. Maxwell
“Coaching assists leaders with honest reflection, to optimally learn from setbacks and failures.”
Servant Leaders believe that it is possible to provide and produce more, while not falling victim to the system of more.
THE PRINCIPLE OF INTEGRITY Facing reality is difficult. Anaïs Nin famously wrote, “we don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are,” which underlines our propensity to view the world around us as we hope it to be. We struggle with reality because it asks us to...
The Servant Leader has the uncanny ability to function on a higher level, a meta-cognitive ability, where they truly believe that they can only be successful if their teams are successful.
How would you describe the culture of your place of work? Are people appreciated and valued for their contribution to their teams? Is it easy to ask for help? Are people prepared to take risks? Are people being rejected when they have differing opinions with those on...
The principle of servant leadership that allows leaders to win and build trust is, humility. Humility is not being a doormat for others, nor is it laydown your ambitions or strengths. According to John Dickson, humility is holding your power (i.e. have your power under control), for the good of others and not for personal gain
Eagle Canyon Golf Estate, Honeydew Manor Johannesburg, 2170
086 639 5627
P.O. Box 6393, Weltervredenpark, 1715